Five more names will be enshrined in the Georgia Golf Hall of Fame at induction ceremonies on Saturday at the Atlanta Athletic Club.
The additions include:
- James Mason, a longtime Georgia PGA competitor and winner on the Champions Tour;
- University of Georgia coach Chris Haack, who has coached 54 All-America players and whose teams won the NCAA championship in 1999 and 2005;
- Nanci Bowen, a two-time All-America at Georgia and winner of the 1995 Dinah Shore Classic, one of the LPGA’s major championships;
- Stewart Maiden, the former East Lake professional credited with teaching Bobby Jones and Alexa Stirling;
- C. Layne Williams, the longtime rules and competitions director for the Georgia State Golf Association.